- UACS TERM PID,<pid> does not terminate the PID, but it places the PID in an ERROR state.
- UACS successfully schedules a UASL transaction, but the transaction does not execute.
- UACS successfully schedules a UASL transaction, but the transaction error terminates prior to performing the TDINIT call.
- The client application terminates without notifying the server.
- CONTIMOUT on the COMSRV statement
- KEEPALIVE on the COMSRV statement
- NWRTIMOUT on the COMSRV statement
- NWWTIMOUT on the COMSRV statement.
When it becomes necessary to terminate a PID using the UACS TERM PID,keyin, always follow with a UACS STATUS PID, keyin to ensure that the connection was properly closed. If the PID has not closed, a second UACS TERM PID, keyin is required. The UniAccess Trace File, with traces on HIGH, will provide information that is useful in determining the cause of hung PIDs.